2018 Goal Color Your World Joyful
I am busy in my shop trying to improve it for you and hope to be able to reach more people like you so that I can share the joyful art and jewelry that I have already created. My “2018 Goal Color Your World Joyful” is going to be an adventure I look forward to.
I continue learning lots about my website and sometimes I am just not clear on what happens to things I change or add to it. So please excuse if it doesn’t look as professional as I would like. I thought I would include all of the things I am learning in order to have a business online. I think back to when I started and laugh because I thought all I had to do was “build it and they would come”…..not true. The competition is stiff on-line but I don’t give up easy.
- Website maintenance; adding product; running sales, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Writing copy ( lol – trying to get your attention)
- Photography (wish my point and shoot would work – my DSLR is mind boggling)- aperture, white balance, etc. oh my!
- Photoshop so I can fix the photos and to create ads – this is coming along nicely but the program is vast
- What makes a good ad?
- Where do I need to market?
- Keyword research – ongoing
- Social media post
- Researching is a constant
To sum this up, thanks for reading this and would love to hear from you.
Warmest regards – onward and upward I go! Love to all of you – I hope your days are joyful!